Hi, my honeys! Now that the holidays are over, it’s time for me to get fully back into the ketogenic lifestyle! Lower carbs translates into more energy for me personally, and because I have a medical condition that keeps me more sedentary than most people, it also helps me maintain a healthy weight. I bought myself an 8 quart Instant Pot on Black Friday for real cheap, so it was time to try it out! I’ve never used a pressure cooker before, so admittedly I was real nervous; however, it was super easy to use, and this recipe is set and forget for 15 minutes—my kind of cooking lol! This chicken takes literally no time to prepare, 15 minutes to cook, and you won’t be able to stop eating it—hence the “crack” chicken title! This will make a great family meal to serve over cauliflower rice, in lettuce cups, or in low carb wraps! I actually will just eat it right out of the container haha! Don’t judge me! Here’s the recipe, and I hope you enjoy It!
Keto Crack Chicken Instant Pot Recipe
Ingredients (Serves 4):
- 1 package chicken breasts
- 1 package or 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 packet ranch seasoning/dip mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon bits
- 1/2 cup water
1) Add the 1/2 cup water to bottom of instant pot.
2) Place chicken breasts in instant pot, and sprinkle ranch packet on top.
3) Cube the cream cheese, and add to pot.
4) Close and secure the lid, and set the release leaver to sealing.
5) Select manual and 15 minutes.
6) After the instant pot beeps, do a quick release and remove chicken. Shred the chicken, and put it back into pot on warm.
7) Stir in your bacon bits and cheddar cheese! Then, serve over cauliflower rice, in lettuce cups, or alone!
**You may also make this in your slow cooker/crockpit. It will just take longer. Please use your normal slow cook settings for meat to prepare this.**